Germany’s feverish political scene cooled off just a little. Two big sighs of relief permitted some people, at least temporarily, to stop chewing their fingernails.
A five-year-old revolutionary movement in Nepal brings together program and commitment in a way that powerfully prefigures communist society.
John Pilger, investigative journalist and documentary film-maker, talks about the U.S.’ aggression in the Asia-Pacific region and the decline of its global dominance and says that a “new Cold War beckons isolation for the U.S. and danger for the rest of us”.
The origins of Zionism are profoundly misunderstood by many. This is not coincidental and can be seen largely as the result of propaganda, which opportunistically and erroneously asserts that Zionism is the natural expression of Judaism.
- Sighs of relief December 12, 2018
- ‘Slave Bible’ converted slaves to Christianity by omitting parts that could lead to uprising December 12, 2018
- Marc Lamont Hill and the Legacy of Punishing Black Internationalists December 12, 2018
- The Nobel Prize for climate catastrophe December 12, 2018
- Alienation and Freedom December 11, 2018
- Young readers of Marx: BICENTENARY OF MARX’S BIRTH December 11, 2018
- Climate’s last stand: why Extinction Rebellion protesters are breaking the law (commentary) December 11, 2018
- A Marxist theory of women’s oppression December 10, 2018
- This economic policy has been a disaster, a calamity for the country’s public life December 10, 2018
- Boots Riley: ‘I’m putting forward ideas about how we can change things’ December 10, 2018
- The U.S. economy: monopolized product markets and precarious work December 8, 2018
- Contemporary capitalism and the world of work December 8, 2018
- Yellow Vests rise against neo-liberal ‘King’ Macron December 8, 2018
- Congresswoman-elect Rashida Tlaib to lead delegation to Palestine December 7, 2018
- Analysis: fossil-fuel emissions in 2018 increasing at fastest rate for seven years December 7, 2018
- ‘Civility’ is for white people December 7, 2018
- Gandhi, Marx & the ideal of an ‘unalienated life’ December 7, 2018
- Biplav’s Communist Party of Nepal on the move December 7, 2018
- Scientists warn the UN of capitalism’s imminent demise December 6, 2018
- Tale of two depressions December 6, 2018
- Fred Hampton’s death is just one example of the Government’s covert disruption of Black Lives December 6, 2018
- New Cold War & looming threats December 6, 2018
- ‘Marx’s writing more relevant today than ever’ December 6, 2018
- The ignored legacy of George H.W. Bush: war crimes, racism, and obstruction of justice December 5, 2018