Public defender Chesa Boudin wins San Francisco D.A. race in major victory for progressive prosecutor movement
Son of incarcerated parents, backed by Black Lives Matter co-founders, Boudin will be the next DA of San Francisco.
“Mesa and Camacho, discriminators and conspirators, will go down in history as racists and coup plotters,” Morales said in a tweet early Monday morning.
A stern, history-based evaluation awakens doubts that, despite the paeans in the world media, the fall of the Berlin Wall was not purely a peaceful revolution, a choice of freedom by the masses, another successful victory for freedom and justice as in past centuries.
It is a measure of the fortitude of Iran that—despite these unilateral U.S. sanctions—it has been able to maintain production of medical equipment and drugs. Nonetheless, the Human Rights Watch report should be seen as an alarm.
- Public defender Chesa Boudin wins San Francisco D.A. race in major victory for progressive prosecutor movement November 12, 2019
- The coup in Bolivia: five lessons November 11, 2019
- Evo Morales slams coup plotters for keeping up violence November 11, 2019
- Media silent as Nobel Prize winning OPCW found “fixing” its own findings on Syria November 11, 2019
- By trying to silence Sanders, the corporate media de-legitimize themselves November 11, 2019
- Bolivian President Evo Morales calls new presidential elections November 11, 2019
- Towards a working-class environmentalism for South Africa November 10, 2019
- Bolivian Mayor, Patricia Arce, covered in paint, dragged through the streets by right wing fascists November 10, 2019
- #Bernieblackout: The media isn’t even hiding its anti-Bernie bias anymore November 10, 2019
- The Wall and General Pyrrhus November 9, 2019
- How U.S. sanctions on Iran are killing innocent people November 8, 2019
- How Gen-Z is dealing with a looming climate apocalypse November 8, 2019
- Roger and me – a socialist view on Extinction Rebellion November 8, 2019
- Attacking the Messenger: Profile of Salvadoran political cartoonist Otto Meza November 7, 2019
- The empire, Trump and intra-ruling class conflict November 7, 2019
- Apartheid in the global governance system November 7, 2019
- World scientists’ warning of a climate emergency November 7, 2019
- Nazi-normalizing barf journalism: A brief history November 7, 2019
- Dossier 22: Latin America and the Caribbean: between the neoliberal offensive and new resistances November 6, 2019
- The political tide sweeping South America won’t accept predatory capitalism November 6, 2019
- Culturalism, Naturalism, and Social Metabolism November 5, 2019
- Public ownership in the ‘commanding heights’ of the economy November 5, 2019
- Unpacking the super exploitation of black women November 5, 2019
- Agony and death of neoliberalism in Latin America November 5, 2019