In an interview with The Wire, the well-known Marxist scholar talks about the surge of populist and right-wing politics and the future of neoliberalism, capitalism and technology.
A majority of Germans want peaceful relations with Russia (and in general), despite the media, politicians and big biz groups pulling toward catastrophe.
Cuba condemns the U.S. government’s escalating preparations for a military adventure in Venezuela and calls on the international community to mobilize to prevent its consummation.
These two matters—the battle of ideas and the new intellectual—take up the first two parts of this dossier. The third part enters a brief discussion of our political context and offers a map of our concerns and our research. We look forward to your response to our invitation to a dialogue.
- Defying U.S.-led pressure, people across the world stand up for Venezuela’s sovereignty February 16, 2019
- Phrasebook of imperialism February 16, 2019
- ‘The neoliberal project is alive but has lost its legitimacy’: David Harvey February 16, 2019
- Rep. Ilhan Omar grills Elliott Abrams over his shady past February 15, 2019
- In Venezuela, white supremacy is a key driver of the Coup February 15, 2019
- An open letter to the people of the United States February 15, 2019
- Contrary creatures February 14, 2019
- U.S. military adventure against Venezuela must be stopped February 14, 2019
- Venezuela and disaster capitalism February 14, 2019
- Why the rich are to blame for climate crisis February 14, 2019
- Corporations see a different kind of “green” in Ocasio-Cortez’s “green new deal” February 14, 2019
- Dossier 13: The new intellectual February 13, 2019
- Executive summary: The economic consequences of the boycott of Venezuela February 13, 2019
- In response to lies and hate, let me make some things clear about my climate strike February 13, 2019
- Terrifying assessment of a Himalayan melting February 12, 2019
- How the media manufactures consent for regime change in Venezuela February 12, 2019
- Venezuela defines the future of the region February 12, 2019
- Lawfare: Using “Transition” status to justify intervention in Venezuela February 11, 2019
- As Macron prepares new repressive measures Yellow Vests and Red Unions strike together February 11, 2019
- A Green New Deal is the first step toward an eco-revolution February 11, 2019
- Similarities and aggressions February 9, 2019
- Two decades of labour flexibilisation in Mexico has left workers facing “drastic” precarity February 9, 2019
- Socialism and exploitation February 9, 2019
- Juan Guaidó: The man who would be president of Venezuela doesn’t have a constitutional leg to stand on February 8, 2019