A five-year-old revolutionary movement in Nepal brings together program and commitment in a way that powerfully prefigures communist society.
John Pilger, investigative journalist and documentary film-maker, talks about the U.S.’ aggression in the Asia-Pacific region and the decline of its global dominance and says that a “new Cold War beckons isolation for the U.S. and danger for the rest of us”.
The origins of Zionism are profoundly misunderstood by many. This is not coincidental and can be seen largely as the result of propaganda, which opportunistically and erroneously asserts that Zionism is the natural expression of Judaism.
The violent theft of land and capital is at the core of the U.S. experiment: the U.S. military got its start in the wars against Native Americans.
- A Marxist theory of women’s oppression December 10, 2018
- This economic policy has been a disaster, a calamity for the country’s public life December 10, 2018
- Boots Riley: ‘I’m putting forward ideas about how we can change things’ December 10, 2018
- The U.S. economy: monopolized product markets and precarious work December 8, 2018
- Contemporary capitalism and the world of work December 8, 2018
- Yellow Vests rise against neo-liberal ‘King’ Macron December 8, 2018
- Congresswoman-elect Rashida Tlaib to lead delegation to Palestine December 7, 2018
- Analysis: fossil-fuel emissions in 2018 increasing at fastest rate for seven years December 7, 2018
- ‘Civility’ is for white people December 7, 2018
- Gandhi, Marx & the ideal of an ‘unalienated life’ December 7, 2018
- Biplav’s Communist Party of Nepal on the move December 7, 2018
- Scientists warn the UN of capitalism’s imminent demise December 6, 2018
- Tale of two depressions December 6, 2018
- Fred Hampton’s death is just one example of the Government’s covert disruption of Black Lives December 6, 2018
- New Cold War & looming threats December 6, 2018
- ‘Marx’s writing more relevant today than ever’ December 6, 2018
- The ignored legacy of George H.W. Bush: war crimes, racism, and obstruction of justice December 5, 2018
- Antonio Gramsci and the Modern Prince December 5, 2018
- We need to look for origins of fascism in capitalist crises December 5, 2018
- Vilifying the intelligentsia December 4, 2018
- Praxis and critical theory December 4, 2018
- Women and the crisis in Venezuela December 4, 2018
- Venezuela’s Constituent Assembly and the rise of fascism December 3, 2018
- NATO’s Largesse: “nuclear sharing” December 3, 2018