Neither the Indian political leadership nor the “deep state” seems to grasp that the geopolitics of the South Asian region is transforming with far-reaching consequences.
The right-wing menace, its violence and threat of a genuine fascist take-over, is far from ceasing with the happy ending of a Grimm fairy-tale. Thuringia is where the Nazis gained their first foothold in 1930 and the AfD leader here today, Bjorn Hoecke, is the most vicious and dangerous man in Germany.
Just below the steps leading to the engraved words of George Washington “The true administration of justice is the firmest pillar of good government”, members of the People’s MTA, Rise and Resist’s Elevator Action Group, Disabled In Action, The Peoples Power Assemblies NYC were demonstrating for their right to justice.
Climate change, unchecked, promises planetary disaster. All forms of life are threatened. Scientific evidence strongly suggests capitalistforms of production and consumption gave rise to climate change in the first place and have allowed the process to advance.
- No escape from low growth February 27, 2020
- Personal Data: Political persuasion February 27, 2020
- The problem with private property February 27, 2020
- Is the World about to witness the end of the war in Afghanistan? February 26, 2020
- Breakthroughs February 26, 2020
- Chile’s U.S.-backed gov’t is shooting anti-austerity protesters, blinding and maiming by the thousands February 26, 2020
- Sure, but Venezuela is the Narco State… February 26, 2020
- As media amplifies unrest in Venezuela and beyond, millions are quietly revolting in Colombia February 26, 2020
- Elevator Protest: The wheels of justice grind much too slowly for These New Yorkers February 26, 2020
- What does it mean to be a Marxist? February 25, 2020
- JP Morgan economists warn of ‘catastrophic outcomes’ of human-caused climate crisis February 25, 2020
- The “spectre of communism” haunts the world: 172 years of the Communist Manifesto February 25, 2020
- For the climate: protecting the Commons and fixing Democracy February 24, 2020
- Why didn’t Marx finish Capital? February 24, 2020
- New starting point(s): Marx, technological revolutions and changes in the centre-periphery divide February 24, 2020
- Bloomberg wants to swallow the Democrats and spit out the Sandernistas February 24, 2020
- Politicizing water in Chile February 22, 2020
- Shakespeare’s Tempest and Capitalism: The Storm of History February 22, 2020
- 1131: Capitalism and ecological theft February 22, 2020
- How India’s Modi is playing on Trump’s ego to his advantage February 21, 2020
- You write injustice on the Earth; we will write revolution in the skies February 21, 2020
- EXCHANGE: Left Media and Venezuela February 21, 2020
- Beyond the permanent state of emergency February 20, 2020
- Standing up for Left literature—In India, it can cost you your life February 20, 2020