An important work of Marxist history and theory restores class struggle to central place in explaining how capitalism arose and grew, and can eventually be overcome.
In the summer of 2018, the Indian State of Kerala was hit by severe rains and flood–the heaviest in nearly a century. The deluge affected 5.4 million people in this southern Indian state with a population of 35 million.
Last weekend was surely the most complex in ages! Were the results favorable for “the good side”?
In the aftermath of Nepal’s near revolution, diverse Maoist leaders are attempting to regroup and move forward again.
- Venezuela ditches dollar after U.S. sanctions hit private sector October 20, 2018
- The monstrous anger of the guns October 20, 2018
- Marx at 200 October 20, 2018
- A Marxist History of Capitalism October 19, 2018
- How Kerala fought the heaviest deluge in nearly a century October 19, 2018
- A big rally and a Bavarian vote October 19, 2018
- Fighting and winning against U.S. psychological cyber warfare October 19, 2018
- November elections and the art of voter suppression October 18, 2018
- Confronting Climate Change in a deeply unequal world October 18, 2018
- David Duke announces support for Jair Bolsonaro October 18, 2018
- In the wake of Nepal’s incomplete revolution October 17, 2018
- Reply to Trump: Global warming explained in three easy tweets October 17, 2018
- Confronting imperialism means winning back the power to imagine alternatives October 17, 2018
- Goosing the corporate goose October 17, 2018
- The need for mass mobilization as multi-lateral top down agreements fail October 16, 2018
- Plastics and fossil fuels October 16, 2018
- Marx & the Earth: An Anti-Critique October 16, 2018
- The U.S. medical system: healthy profits at people’s expense October 16, 2018
- Bolsanaro supporters carve swastika into woman October 15, 2018
- The color of economic anxiety October 15, 2018
- Brazil is falling under an evil political spell October 15, 2018
- Future of western democracy being played out in Brazil October 13, 2018
- Hype and facts on free trade October 13, 2018
- Court upholds ruling that Dutch government must drastically cut greenhouse gases October 13, 2018