We mourn the passing of our dear comrade, Marta Harnecker.
The war on Afghanistan has been ugly. Death is one consequence of war—2019 has been the deadliest year for civilians since the United States first began to bomb Afghanistan in 2001. Starvation is another—according to the UN, half of the population will need food assistance over the course of this year.
In this long interview with Jipson John and Jitheesh P.M., Akeel Bilgrami speaks at length on the concepts of populism, liberalism, fascism, postmodernism and post-truth.
Dossier no. 17 reflects on the hybrid war unleashed against Venezuela. We document the repertoire of tactics, but also the motives behind them. We are interested not only in the recent attack on Venezuela, but in the similarities between this attack and others in Latin America over the past decades.
- Marta Harnecker (1937-2019) June 16, 2019
- Capital and climate in the critique of the State June 15, 2019
- Disruption in the world of trade June 15, 2019
- Global inequality in a time of climate emergency June 15, 2019
- Be careful of the crooked smile of powerful people June 14, 2019
- The Unipolar Moment is over June 14, 2019
- Some critics argue that the Internal Colony Theory is outdated. Here’s why they’re wrong June 14, 2019
- Peace is a word that the West has taken from the Afghans June 13, 2019
- Chavez the Radical XXIV: “The Land Belongs to Those Who Work It, not to the Large Landowners” June 13, 2019
- Belgium Worker’s Party obtains excellent results in federal, regional and European elections June 13, 2019
- To survive: we need a global awakening much bigger than a “revolution,” much deeper than just ending capitalism June 13, 2019
- Capitalism, populism & crisis of liberalism June 12, 2019
- Workers unite online June 12, 2019
- Europe has no freedom but to choose “freedom gas” June 12, 2019
- Tales of resistance: beyond black and white June 12, 2019
- Silvia Federici in conversation with Astra Taylor June 11, 2019
- U.S. activist faces federal charges for providing aid to migrants June 11, 2019
- They cannot stop us. We will live and triumph. June 10, 2019
- Big lies June 10, 2019
- Dossier 17: Venezuela and hybrid wars in Latin America June 10, 2019
- Heineken In Africa: A Multinational Unleashed – book review June 6, 2019
- Nine ways scientists can support a people’s Green New Deal June 6, 2019
- An analysis of the 2019 Oakland teachers strike June 6, 2019
- Watching ‘When They See Us’, as a white woman June 5, 2019