Written largely by the most prestigious British scientist of his day, the “Report of the International Scientific Commission for the Investigation of the Facts Concerning Bacterial Warfare in Korea and China” was effectively suppressed upon its release in 1952. Published now in text-searchable format, it includes hundreds of pages of evidence about the use of […]
One achievement of the Russian revolution that is often ignored is the fulfillment of a promise made by the Russian revolutionaries in 1905: that all debts contracted by the Tsarist regime that had been overthrown some eleven months earlier were cancelled.
The capitalist crisis will deepen as new bubbles created by easy money begin to burst.
After four and a half months of haggling and recrimination and, four days past the deadline, an all-night session, the three parties had finally settled on a coalition government program—179 pages long.
- The long-suppressed Korean War report on U.S. use of biological weapons released at last February 21, 2018
- Why is there always an economic crisis of some sort? February 21, 2018
- Will Lebanon be the next energy war? February 20, 2018
- The U.S. military will have more robots than humans by 2025 February 20, 2018
- Studies in pre-capitalist modes of production February 20, 2018
- Mapping social reproduction theory February 18, 2018
- Are intersectionalism or Afro-Pessimism paths to power? (Part 3 of 3) February 18, 2018
- Escalation of imperialist aggression against Venezuela February 18, 2018
- We’re #2! February 18, 2018
- Operation Pacific Eagle in the Philippines: Washington’s New Colonial War February 18, 2018
- Neoliberalism’s populist bastards February 18, 2018
- Missing Shulamith and the dialectic of #MeToo February 18, 2018
- Shell ruling is bad for democracy and the planet February 18, 2018
- Conservative-led anti-protest legislation already doubled since last year February 18, 2018
- Index of power February 15, 2018
- North Korea in the age of Trump February 15, 2018
- Utopian socialism February 15, 2018
- Russian debt repudiation, 100 years on February 14, 2018
- From Marx Reloaded to Marx Returns February 14, 2018
- Not a matter of if, but when February 13, 2018