Continuing Ian Angus’s examination of the ‘deadly trio’ of CO2-driven assaults on ocean life. Part two: The ocean is losing its breath.
The Modi regime believes that no matter how impoverished the people are their electoral support can always be won by promoting Hindutva and effecting a communal polarization. It is an utterly cynical view, but then, the present dispensation represents the acme of cynicism.
The United States government has continued attacking Cuban medical internationalism right up to the current pandemic, making wild allegations against the program that disparage the medical workers.
The immigration plank in this year’s Democratic Party platform is a reminder that real immigration reform isn’t going to happen without serious grassroots organizing.
- The Sino-Russian Alliance Comes of Age — Part 3 September 26, 2020
- The Sino-Russian alliance comes of age—Part 2 September 26, 2020
- Hate: A key strategy of the Venezuelan opposition September 26, 2020
- Sinophobia Inc: Understanding the anti-China Industrial complex September 26, 2020
- Colombia/U.S. Axis: Hitting at Venezuela September 25, 2020
- Sam Wallman: A people’s comic artist September 25, 2020
- Hunger will kill us before Coronavirus September 25, 2020
- Why Marxian economics? September 25, 2020
- Isabel Wilkerson’s Book “Caste” and the Discontent of a Ruling Class in Crisis September 25, 2020
- The Sino-Russian Alliance Comes of age — Part 1 September 24, 2020
- The Dying Planet Report 2020 September 24, 2020
- U.S. & Guyana unveil joint Military patrols on oil-rich Venezuela border September 24, 2020
- Andre, friend September 24, 2020
- Triple Crisis in the Anthropocene Ocean. Part Two: Running low on oxygen September 24, 2020
- Why Modi’s government is not up to the task September 23, 2020
- Medical workers of conviction: Speaking to Cuban doctors who heal the world September 23, 2020
- The Democrats’ immigration agenda September 23, 2020
- Big Data and the science of manipulating the masses September 23, 2020
- Senate Democrats want $350 billion to prepare for war with China September 23, 2020
- There is a union difference: mortality rates from COVID-19 are lower in unionized nursing homes September 23, 2020
- Deutsche Bank money laundering scandal could create greatest economic crisis in history September 23, 2020
- No socialist paradise: Sweden’s COVID-19 response is nothing to envy September 23, 2020
- Review of Jairus Banaji A Brief History of Commercial Capitalism September 22, 2020
- Privatizing the Common Good: The 21st-Century Enclosures Are Here September 22, 2020