Note: UDD = National United Front of Democracy against Dictatorship = Red Shirts.
1. UDD is happy to enter negotiations and the process of solving the crisis.
2. UDD wants to know the exact date of the dissolution of parliament since the election date is determined by the Election Commission, not the Prime Minister.
3. The Government must stop all repressive measures. The citizens must have freedom of movement, freedom of assembly, and freedom to receive information via all forms of media.
4. The UDD leadership does not seek any pardon for charges of overthrowing the Monarchy or charges of terrorism. They are happy to fight all charges in court. Similarly, those responsible for ordering soldiers to kill unarmed civilians should not receive any pardon. The Government must press forward with cases against the PAD for seizing the airports.
5. All sides must stop using the Monarchy for political purposes.
Translation by Giles Ji Ungpakorn.